First a few things about me...
I love to speak and teach to groups of people who are hungry to be higher performers. This desire comes from a varied background of experiences I had across all sorts of industries.
My first business was selling baseball card packs to kids who didn't have bikes to get to the mini-mart. My markup was 25 cents and first dibs on trading for cards in the pack.
I worked in a family business building out our local brand in real estate. We had so much success that we were asked to teach and speak on it nationally to other investors.
The agency world let me work with awesome brands and SUPER talent. My favorite part was candy delivery day though... Reese's peanut butter cups in the fridge!
Since I didn't finish college, it's fun to talk with university students about why it was a very good and very bad idea to dropout. My parents still don't think it was a good idea 🙂
What You Can Expect
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation prior to your event, so we can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event with me, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)